Property Contracts and Documentation
Hondon Villas SL can assist you with the paperwork...
PLEASE BE WARNED: Not having the correct paperwork or legal documents for your property can, and has, stalled or cancelled a sale. PLEASE ACT IN TIME as any delay may be critical for the buyer or seller.
If you are thinking about selling your property in the Hondon Valley or surrounding area, then it's time to contact our local Hondon Villas office, to arrange a FREE no obligation valuation of your property.
1. Your Property Valuation
- On appointment, we will visit your home and discuss the marketing price
- We will explain our service terms and conditions of sale
- As soon as you are comfortable and happy to instruct Hondon Villas SL to market your property we will set the sale process in motion.
2. Get your documents checked. Are you legal?
1) It is critically important that we have the correct documentation so that we can market your property and the sale can be completed as hassle free as possible.
2) Due to the frequent changes in Spanish property laws and local town hall rules or processes, it is now NECESSARY to get document checks as soon as we can. This can save a lot of time, cost and stress in the future.
- We will draw up and complete a legally binding sales contract with you
- We will take photographs of your property (internal and external) for marketing online and in the office
- We will arrange an appointment with a local and experienced lawyer to check your existing property documents. He/She may make recommendations should any of the paperwork need adjustment.
- If any further documents are required then the lawyer will advise. He/She will apply on your behalf for any missing documents.
3. Marketing your Property
Normally within 48 hours we will prepare the details and photos to be displayed on our main web site. We will then contact you to make ensure you are happy with the details and photos we have used.
Upon your confirmation that you are happy with everything, we will proceed to put your villa on all our any other property portals and add your property to the mailing list.
When required, we do from time-to-time market our property portfolio in various printed media, free expatriate newspapers and magazines. Ask us for details.
4. Property Viewing or Offers
Viewing: As soon as we have an interested party to view your property, we will make a suitable appointment to visit your property with our client. Hondon Villas SL always accompany the client to your property.
Vacant Keys: If the property is vacant and we have a key then please be assured that we will always accompany the clients and at no time would we hand over the keys to your property to any one without express permission from you or your representative. We have a strict code as far as keys are concerned. We always accompany our clients.
Offers: If we receive an offer on your property, we will contact you by telephone and follow up with an email if applicable to advise you of the offer, negotiate and advise. We will discuss the position of the buyer's financial ability to proceed to buy your property and any extra or bespoke requests as part of the sale.